Sunday, November 21, 2010

“Help me Jesus, help me Jesus, help me Jesus.” 911 call

Click on the link below. This is the CD  of the 911 call. Crank it up loudly. Listen to Patsy’s hyperventilation. Then after the operator says “Patsy” for the fourth time listen carefully. You will hear the hyperventilating Patsy say, “Help me Jesus, help me Jesus, help me Jesus.”

Listen to the call at http://www.acandyrose.com/patsy911-FFJ.mp3


Patsy Ramsey's frantic 911 call occurred at 5:52 a.m. on the morning after
Christmas, 1996.

The recording was obtained from the Ramsey's attorney, Lin Wood, who
considered it an indication of Ramsey's innocence.

911 (call transcript): What's going on there ma'am?

Patsy: We have a kidnapping. Hurry, please!

911: Explain to me what's going on. Ok?

Patsy: There...We have daughter's gone.

911: A note was left and your daughter's gone?

Patsy: Yes!

911: How old is your daughter?

Patsy: She's six years old, she's blonde, six years old

911: How long ago was this?

Patsy: I don't know I just found

the note, and my daughter's gone

911: Does it say who took her?

Patsy: What?

911: Does it say who took her?

Patsy: No! I don't know. There's a... there's a ransom note here.

911: It's a ransom note?

Patsy: It says SBTC....Victory....Please!

911: Okay, what's your name? Are you Kath.....

Patsy: Patsy Ramsey, I'm the mother. Oh my God! Please!

911: Okay, I'm sending an officer over okay?

Patsy: Please!

911: Do you know how long she's been gone?

Patsy: No I don't! Please we just got up and she's not here. Oh my
god! Please!

911: Okay, Cal....

Patsy: Please send somebody

911: I am honey

Patsy: Please

911: Take a deep breath and...

Patsy: Hurry. Hurry. Hurry!

911: Patsy! Patsy? Patsy? Patsy?